Bad Lebanese Habits

Saturday, May 20, 2006
According to my friend Lira = 1500. These are the few things that the Lebanese society is infected with, and yes, it is a disease. You can read more of his blogs on http://lira1500.blogspot.com/ . Feel free to add more in the comments section and I'll add them to the main post.

1. Racism

2. Sectarianism

3. Arrogance

4. Indiscipline

5. Laziness

6. Ignorance

7. Shallowness

8. Corruption
posted by Fadi at 3:49 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bad Lebanese Habits
I doubt there could be more but will update as soon as I come across :)

I just think we haven't looked hard enough.

Members

  • Fadi
  • Mazen

  • Contact Us at:

    lebanese.renaissance@gmail.com

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    T Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger