Frustrated

Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Just watched the news. I was really amazed by the level of arrogance coming from the Palestinians in their camps. Before I watched the news I heard of their opposition and now I heard it. Again... they seem to think they're back in 1973 and they can say and do whatever they want.

Simply put, I disagree (obviously), and I believe they should shut their mouths.

I can't express how frustrated I currently am. The last thing I expect to happen is to be threatened by foreigners in my own country and find them get away with it.
posted by Fadi at 2:22 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Frustrated

Members

  • Fadi
  • Mazen

  • Contact Us at:

    lebanese.renaissance@gmail.com

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    T Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger