Palistinian Propaganda Against Lebanese Army

Monday, November 05, 2007
I was bored, just looking around youtube for some videos to watch, and I stumbled upon a video accusing the Lebanese Army of looting. The proof you ask? Nothing really, just some writing on the walls. As I really have a problem with controlling my temper in real life, I posted a comment on there.

I woke up today with a message to my youtube account with a link to another video saying that this was proof. Again, there was nothing to prove that this was the Lebanese Army. Not even writing this time.

Here's the video:



Now I'm no logistical expert here, but don't you think that people would have noticed the Lebanese Army carrying out sinks and closets ? And wasn't there a bunch of refugees leaving the camps with stuff on their cars and buses? And more importantly, wasn't there a bunch of terrorist thugs in there with no electricity needing a source of heat for cooking or whatever they were doing? Just another reason why they shouldn't be in Lebanon.
posted by Fadi at 8:58 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Palistinian Propaganda Against Lebanese Army

Members

  • Fadi
  • Mazen

  • Contact Us at:

    lebanese.renaissance@gmail.com

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    T Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger